Ps. 94:18 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your love, O LORD, supported me.
RSS

Sunday, February 7, 2010

X is no longer twice my age, woohoo!

I can scarcely believe I'm a quarter of a century old. Every birthday comes as such a shock. I still feel 18, only with better style, noless parental supervision and a car.

I didn't do anything particularly exciting. But it was a happy birthday anyway involving 6 hours of driving/ gelati at Lennox Heads/ suffocation by cushions, candlestands and random bric brac during the birthday song/ brunch with the Aussies I've known the longest (since 06!)/ a long, long walk along the breakwater at Yamba/ wandering along the elevated grassy plateau at Maclean (I know. They actually named a toothpaste after it. No kidding)/ random eclair trail from pillow to my birthday card and gift in the fridge (X: The only place I know you'll notice your present)/ meet ups with several sets of friends in the days leading to and after the actual day/ skidmarks on the newspaper by Chico/ dinner at Fishmongers in Byron/ being wished by an observant bouncer at The Beach Hotel/ spending the entire day with X/ messages and phone calls by loved ones.

0 comments: