Ps. 94:18 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your love, O LORD, supported me.
RSS

Friday, February 19, 2010

Between 2000km

Kudos to Sooky for spotting this one. The tackily decorated Chinese restaurant (there are SO many in Melbourne) also had a number restrictive signs, including no EFTPOS facilities, no splitting of bills, minimum charge per head etc etc.

And I thought X was anal.

Mark corrupted my innocent mind with his growing vocabulary of disgusting sexual practices, which includes a Hot Carl. I refuse to elaborate but let's just say it's easily linked with this yummy snack. The chocolate version.

Lilies for Valentines. I ♥ lilies. Especially tiger lilies.

Garlic prawns and nachos (I forget the Mexican name) at Montezumas. X and I reminisced about the time I'd first flown over to meet him in 2006. He'd picked me up at BNE and brought me home for a supper of... nachos. Back then, I'd never actually had any Mexican food before and found it mildly insulting he'd make me chips and cheese after I'd flown a whole 8 hours to see him (I'd expected a banquet/ candlelit 4 courses etc). And now as we part, I'd chosen a similar dish. Voluntarily.

Work experience in Burleigh Waters. I helped the partner with some accounting work. Whilst 2 days don't offer you much time, I managed to pick up a fair bit of knowledge from her. And everyone there was just SO nice. I was sorry to go.

0 comments: