Ps. 94:18 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your love, O LORD, supported me.
RSS

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ships are launching from my chest

YM and I spent part of Australia Day conversing under the mini-lighthouse on the breakwater at The Spit.

X has been nagging me forever about what to get me for my birthday. When I chose the shiny lobster, he retracted his word.

Sake tastes weird. My nostrils burnt at the smell. QX, X and I observed the pattern resembles the Target symbol at my birthday gathering in Itoshin (which unexpectedly, has the most amazing desserts ever), Mermaid Beach.

EQ and I were leaving Southbank to head to the CBD by bus (it was really hot). Some aggressive young punk without a ticket exchanged four letter words with the driver and ended up smashing the bus door with his skateboard. It was pretty freaky. We were fine, though nearest to the altercation. A girl by the door sustained some scratches.



KG and I had lunch at the Palazzo Versace. This Garlic Prawn with Lemon Risotto was lovely, as was his Braised Beef Cheek (melt-in-your-mouth). I am terribly consistent with food - my favourite Asian food is fried rice and almost always have seafood risotto (not fond of paella though) when I'm out at Aussie restaurants.

0 comments: