Ps. 94:18 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your love, O LORD, supported me.
RSS

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fragmented

How strange, this matter of timing and chance. The meeting of two beings in reciprocal circumstances. Fingers linking. Jigsaw puzzles fitting. Peg in a hole. Think about it - how often do you see the wrong people together at the right time? How many right people at the wrong time fight to remain together? And if you choose to fight, how long is it before you realise that perhaps, you are wrong for each other? If compromises are made, will you always resent your love for opportunities lost? And if it comes easy, do you appreciate it any less? With every love I leave a little part of myself behind.

Picture from PostSecret



And in turn, I gain a little bit of them. Then I am whole, but no longer the same.

0 comments: