Ps. 94:18 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your love, O LORD, supported me.
RSS

Friday, September 3, 2010

Guest blog! (sort of)

SE, my new flatmate, is possibly the most likeable person I've ever met. Both of us being newly single, bitch and moan about our terrible love lives. Today, she's taken to asking me how to do her physics questions (why anyone would include physics in a dentistry course is completely beyond me). Ah, the futility. The only thing I remember about Fizik is making Encik Zainab cry. Completely unintentional and unexpected.

With her permission, I've obtained an email which is the written equivalent of drunk dialing. This is what happens when the laptop is within reach at 2am in the morning and you're freaking out over your ex, spine and exams (order possibly incorrect).

i think
young romeo that you might acheive yyour aim, but that it will not send you in the right direction
be single..find yourself, get to know the new you.
don't look for answers by moving in with someone
be hapy with yourself. Build nnew more solid, and better version of jon, and tge relationships jon is involved in... make them stronger.
i just saw people in my room.. but there are no people... it
s so fucked up... lol pill sleep now
by xo


Moral of the story: This place might be haunted.

0 comments: