Ps. 94:18 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your love, O LORD, supported me.
RSS

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The non date and bestial stories (Note: Both items unrelated)

Evening on the beach, not a soul in sight.


I drove a grand total of 320km to attend 2 interviews and failed to secure the job. Boo. Dogs along Wynnum Rd in Morningside.


Boofa the British Shorthair.



A real springroll. I have not had one of these in the longest time. Thank you Aunty Lil!



Tigger the Whippet and SE's Foot. I had just had a chicken dish and from the amount of doggie kisses I got, he clearly liked it too.



What I really learn at L'Alliance Française - 101 names for bodily wastes.



Traffic mishap - I thought the windscreen had shattered but only the boards slid off the car. Schadenfreude!



C took me to Timezone in Brisbane. Timezone! This was a virtual reality ride thingie. I forget the name.


Part of the Brisbane Fest set up, I assume. It was set up like a real courtyard, with orange laundry hanging on the lines.



Noah's Ark teapot at a gallery in New Farm.



The rice pot, I'm ashamed to say, sat there for a good 4 days before the Mexican standoff was called off. Hint: Not mine.



C made tacos! Absolutely yummy stuff. Possibly scores worse than spaghetti bolognaise/ won ton mee on the First Date in a White Shirt Messy Eating Scale. Luckily, this was our third. I assume by our fourth, we'll start leaving the toilet door open.

0 comments: