Ps. 94:18 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your love, O LORD, supported me.
RSS

Thursday, September 16, 2010

SWELL Festival 2010

Most photo credits to SE

HELLO! I'm CHIP, also known as Creepy Horsey In Patina. I'm your guide to this year's SWELL Sculpture, held as usual at Currumbin Beach!

Aren't I bee-you-tee-full?


This is my friend Bull, he's lost a set.


This is Jan's favourite - Bald Dude Contemplating Where The Rest of His House Is.


Shiny, shiny tiles!


One half of the pear shaped twins.


Naked lady android walking robot whippet on astroturf.


Giant leftover white bread ham, cheese and tomato sandwich. Too much mayo.


This is SE's favourite and makes Jan think of the long ago days when she used to go diving every couple of months.


Duct tape?


This is the other one of Jan's favourites, largely because she is a Scrabble-playing nerd and a romantic at heart.


Um.


Good car/ bad car.



Good car goes surfing.



Bags sculpted of rocks.

0 comments: