Ps. 94:18 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your love, O LORD, supported me.
RSS

Monday, March 1, 2010

I ♥ my friends

Sometimes after all your good intentions have been turned against you and you feel alone amongst a room full of people in a strange city, it's really nice to have someone care. Even if it's over 2,000km away. Or in Jenny's case, 7,000km.

janbanks.blogspot.com says:
i am
but my friends here r female
so i do have shopping and cafe buddies
but i like doing roadtrips and long walks
which is more boy stuff
haha

Yaser says:
you make me sad
i feel like takin next flight to melbourne and do a roadtrip with u
though we did not get alot of time .. but i loved spendin time with u

God bless strangers connecting through Facebook. Because overcoming the perceived social stigma of reaching out to someone and opening yourself up can be so rewarding.

0 comments: