Ps. 94:18 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your love, O LORD, supported me.
RSS

Monday, March 29, 2010

Grand Prix weekend

X surprised me with a weekend room booking at The Alto Hotel on Bourke St. The room was little larger than a prison cell, but everything was so done with so much thought, I was completely charmed. Free flowing hot chocolate in the lounge, as well as free books (for taking) too!

The velociraptor at Harbourtown, Docklands. Surprisingly realistic and freaky, in spite of the elfin limbs.

Fitzroy Gardens. Breathtaking.

The Goof at the Fitzroy Conservatorium.

Tudor Model Village.

My gorgeous Seafood Linguine at Tiamo, Lygon St. Beautiful ambience and service, very reasonable.

Shafertelli (?). X meant to get the Meatball Maccherroni but accidentally ordered this instead. All the fancy Italian names confused him.

We then watched The Men Who Stare At Goats. The nonsensical hilarity is only second to my all-time favourite, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe.

0 comments: