Ps. 94:18 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your love, O LORD, supported me.
RSS

Friday, October 8, 2010

Stalking the purple patch

I miss Federation Walk already.


The lowest car I have ever seen on the road.


At the Pacific Fair restroom. Whatever will marketing come up with next?



C has size 13 feet. I duly gave him a pedicure whilst we watched Better Off Ted, the most awesome series ever to be prematurely cancelled. Why, ABC, why?!



Um, apparently those are beer cartons.



Guess which one my boyfriend is. Hint: He doesn't wear pink.



The inaugral annual Thai Food Festival. I had yummy satay skewers with peanut sauce and glutinous rice. PS will attest to my love of satay. Especially when you have MYR100 of coupons during your primary school food fest and an insatiable appetite.



Patrick: I think that lady likes purple.


Jan: What gave you the idea?



Gelare! I have many fond memories of this place. They used to have a branch in Bangsar, where Mark, Di, K, B, H and I would enjoy the waffles on 50% off Tuesdays (discount only applicable on waffles, not ice cream, wily bastards). I soon discovered it to be an extremely efficient way to gain 20lbs.



South East Queensland was plagued by an unusual amount of rain, forcing me to actually use my beloved polka dotted umbrella.



C and I spent a day in Brisbane, with the intention to do "something random". Part of this involved being distracted by what I thought was a patch of lavender (no, but it smelt nice and herby) in the Botanic Gardens and its inhabitants.



Two beetles and a caterpillar.



Spider. There were tons of them, in varying colours and sizes. Back in the day during primary school, I used to spend recesses wondering around the school, my myopic eyes squinting in search of colourful tropical arachnids in the potted plants.



My lousy phone camera failed to capture the spider (out of focus in the centre), but I like the end result anyway.



Bzzz.



EWWWW.


Giant tarantula spider noming a bee.


Following photo credits to C:

The afterglow


We couldn't tell if they were mating or trying to eat each other.


Bzzz, the sequel.




Flufffffffff.

0 comments: