Ps. 94:18 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your love, O LORD, supported me.
RSS

Saturday, December 6, 2008

External audit the Turkmen way

Turkmenistan

Capital ---------- Ashgabat
Government --- Dictatorship
Currency ------- Turkmen manat (TMM)
Economy ------- Sales of Giant Wattled Turkeys, largely to America for festive purposes.

jenny says:
meh
i don't even know where turkmenistan is!

jan in gold coast says:
lol
thats where all the turkeys come from silly
the largest form of income is from america
for thanksgiving dinners
auditors have to go there to count turkeys
1 turkey
2 turkeys
3 turkeys
gobblegobblegobble


jenny says:
3 million turkeys!!
ok
done. now go touring.

Disclaimer: I'm obviously kidding. No offense to Turks on the remote likelihood of them chancing upon my blog.

0 comments: