Ps. 94:18 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your love, O LORD, supported me.
RSS

Sunday, October 5, 2008

The pretend bimbo meets the real thing

IL, JK, KS and I decided to meet up for dinner one last time. JK suggested The Cave in SS2. It's a pretty cool concept, no doubt copied from elsewhere (piracy is rampant here). The place used to be a college where I went to for some classes. We had this law lecherer lecturer who used to wear thin polyester pants that attained their unnatural sheen from being ironed to death. He picked on me ALL the time and had a repulsive habit of sitting with his legs wide open, on the table facing me. That was when I realised camel toes are not exclusive to women.

But enough about my traumatic college life experiences. The restaurant had a surreal ambiance and resembled the interior of a very clean, dry, guano and critter-free prop cave. There were mini-caves curtained for privacy, cushions scattered liberally across their seats. The food was unremarkable and service s l o w. The restaurant is open 24 hours a day, so we reasoned a homeless person might find it cheaper to just buy a drink and just hang out there all day. Especially since the staff moved as if they had sludge in their veins and brains.

There were two good looking under over under overdressed girls chatting nearby the toilets. The prettier one had just exited the only cubicle and the other stepped in. I waited at the side for her friend to be done. Prettier Girl was spending an awfully long time at the washbasin. I figured she was powdering her nose or something of that sort and didn't really take much notice.

After a while, she turned around slowly.

"Excuse me... how do you open the tap?"

I couldn't find a similar one, but this is pretty close. Minus the lever thingamajig.



I resisted With a pipe wrench of course! and wordlessly moved over to twist the ring on the faucet.

"Oh!" The sheer magnitude of the information just blew her away. Enlightened, she proceeded to reverently wash her hands.

And people call me a bimbo.

0 comments: