Ps. 94:18 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your love, O LORD, supported me.
RSS

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chatterbeads

AG wanted me to collect "something" to be passed to her when I arrived in Aussieland (I'm staying overnight with her in Brissy, yay!). So I met up with her lovely friend, Wai Yee and a necklace, a variation of the above, passed hands at an extremely reasonable sum.

I liked it so much I wanted one too. Wai Yee kindly accomodated to my fussy requests and made this. It's so pretty!

Wai Yee's blog, which displays her sparkly goods are regularly featured on Little Accompaniments,which in turn was written up on in The Star. Read the article here

2 comments:

Waiyee Chan said...

Hey babe.. glad you like the nacklace! :)) And thanks for this feature entry too.. so sweet of you. :)

Jan Banks said...

heheheh. you're welcome! aurora paid me in ringgit. -_- guess i'll have to wait a while to use it. lol.