Ps. 94:18 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your love, O LORD, supported me.
RSS

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Butterflies in my tummy

I'm flying off in about 27 hours. And I only intend to return mid 2010.

1 year, 8 months.

A lot can happen in 20 months.

When I get back, my family would have shifted from our Petaling Jaya residence to the Putra Heights' current work in progress.

Matthew would be almost two years old.

My parents would have aged.

My friends, some would have gotten married, some have babies, some maybe more babies. Some would have forgotten me altogether.

It's frightening how much I have to lose.

7 comments:

Canna said...

I am not going to forget you for sure :) you are a very good fren and it has been great having you around tho' we din catch up much.
Am gonna miss u so so sooooo much Jan!!
love ya!!

Jan Banks said...

thanks canna! *hugs* :D

this is kj said...

WHOI! aper forget forget ni? granny symptoms u ah! =P

Anonymous said...

Hi janice! Have a safe flight and hope all well with you in GC/Bris :) my sis will be in UQ so hope to fly over next off-peak and drop by your place alright? Keep in touch on msn! and let this blog alive! :D *hugs*

Jan Banks said...

kj: who will i call uncle over there?

juvan: thanks girl! awesome, let me know when you're going la ya. hope you're having fun in s'pore!

Anonymous said...

Take care and safe flight! Don't say I din't call you out one final time to yum cha r.. :P

this is kj said...

janice.. =) take care there in aussie ya! will pray for u..

hey u reached there safely already?

drop me a line..