Ps. 94:18 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your love, O LORD, supported me.
RSS

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Favourites filed under the M/N/O tab

I'm generally okay with most types of music, but am inclined towards melodic indie, folk, soft rock, alternative, instrumental. Nothing too mainstream (usually not sellouts anyway), nothing too inaccessible (Mr Bungle, anyone?). I do tend to veer away from rap, Europop and all Asian music in general (I am Asian. You don't get to call me racist), though Jay Chou is the one exception.

  • Madonna - Drowned World /Substitute for Love (things got downhill from Ray of Light)
  • Matt Pond PA - New Hampshire
  • Metric - Love is a Place
  • Metric - Soft Rock Star ("Don't shine for swine", gotta love that!)
  • Michael Cera and Ellen Page - Anyone Else but You (Juno has a surprisingly sweet voice)
  • Missy Higgins - Where I Stood
  • MGMT - Kids
  • Natalie Imbruglia - Wrong Impression (happens frequently to me, hence blog title)
  • No Doubt - Running (I ♥ Gwen Stefani)
  • OK Go! - Here It Goes Again (Watch the clip if you haven't already, it's hilarious!)
  • 0 comments: