Ps. 94:18 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your love, O LORD, supported me.
RSS

Saturday, July 25, 2009

This park named after a guy with a German/ hotdog sounding name

X and I took a little stroll in this park nearby the other day. It's tucked (though "tucked" isn't the perfect verb - the place is probably 5 acres big) in between Elanora and Tallebudgera. Unfortunately my memory fails me on the actual name of the place.

It was just so beautiful though. A sprawl of lush green against the blue, blue sky, with numerous ponds/ lakes/ streams scattered across... I guess the only reason it wasn't packed with picnickers was due to the amount of free-running dogs and random plops of dog poo.

The other patrons were pretty friendly too. At least by Queensland standards.



For doggies to do a wee against. The place had an elaborate little canine playground installed. Momo and family will have such an awesome time here. Sigh.


0 comments: