Ps. 94:18 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your love, O LORD, supported me.
RSS

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

How to wear pearls in a gazillion ways

... also known as I seriously wasn't taking this opportunity to take numerous photos of my chest. Not that there's much to take anyway.

So on my last trip to Sydney, I got a luscious string of black pearls from a lovely lady at Market City. The iridescent black pearls were uneven and oval, carefully stringed and knotted. I fell in love.

I shall pass on her How to Wear Pearls in a Million Ways kungfu to you.


Ingredient: Long string of pearls. Not sure how long because I'm too lazy to measure and I'll have four guests to entertain in the matter of minutes. It reaches my navel when worn in a single loop anyway.


Double loop.


Uneven double loop.

Um... super uneven double loop?


Triple strands. You might want to check first if this will be applicable to you. The lady told me I have an unusually slender neck.


Double knot.


Single knot.


Short single strand...


...with the rest running down your back. Good for fully backless evening dresses. Were I to demonstrate wearing the aforementioned garment, my (ultra conservative, extremely Chinese) mother would fly to Gold Coast in an instant to admonish me on matters of public indecency.


And as a hairband! It's surprisingly comfortable and stays on well. (Please ignore my fat arms. Winter clothing is too forgiving.



If you happen to know any other way to wear it, let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9CCWa2kSrY

Only we would appreciate this. :)

From borrowed 30K from church friend

Jan Banks said...

why so nice can youtube at your workplace wan... check out happy tree friends. very itchy and scratchy (RIP, our beloved hamsters).

From How to spell your friend's name ah? Lol.