Ps. 94:18 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your love, O LORD, supported me.
RSS

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rib-bit

God is trying to tell me something, I'm sure. It's the message that I can't fathom.

A few days ago, I read this passage in the Old Testament:

The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs.

Ex 8:3


Then yesterday, I was getting my usual dose of nonsense from The Simpsons. The plot had the usual cartoons cast as characters from the tale of God's wrath against Egypt. Milton (as Moses) flung frogs into the Pharoah's (Principal Skinner) tent.

And then X got home from work and dropped my subscription magazine on the table. The cover was full of the hoppy amphibians.



I hope the next sign doesn't have a frog appearing in the toilet bowl.

2 comments:

- D. said...

It's the frog from Langkawi come to shower with you!! Ribbit ribbit!

Jan Banks said...

oh no di, that frog had his beady little eyes on YOU.

lol.