Ps. 94:18 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your love, O LORD, supported me.
RSS

Monday, March 30, 2009

Reminiscent of long, languid lunches with friends

One of the things I pine for most from Malaysia, is ironically enough, the Iced Chocolate from Dome. And their Mushroom and Chicken Gourmet Pie, which I have had since I was 15, before I knew the damage of too much butter and cream to the waistline.

Though Dome is an Aussie franchise to begin with, no one here has ever seen it in Queensland. So imagine my delight when I saw this on George Street.



My life will be complete when they bring DELIcious in.

2 comments:

Min Wye said...

Continue to dream for abit ;) but hope for your benefit that they pop up around =)

Jan Banks said...

for the benefit of all mankind! i am so doomed. late night tomorrow. gonna be staying over at ling li's. -_-