Ps. 94:18 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your love, O LORD, supported me.
RSS

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Silver lining

Late last night, I received some bad news. I took it very well, I think. And somehow no matter how many try to quash my spirit, I remain an eternal optimist. I remember smiling through devastation, personal crises. Being able to dissociate the grief from the fact: that tomorrow will always be a better day.

I'm not angry. Not even particularly sad at all. The future holds so much more. A different path, infinite opportunities.

Now maybe I can stop trying to mould everything to fit my intended path. Everyone is good at something. And I'm not good at this. My forte is emoting in words, developing rapport, gelling people together.

It's time to follow my heart, and make the best out of what God gave me.

0 comments: