Ps. 94:18 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your love, O LORD, supported me.
RSS

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Random things

Whilst deciding which files will survive my laptop reformatting, I came across these little pieces of photographic nostalgia.


A view of the Gold Coast from the Q1 with KG.


Riga, from PVDB's trip.


Me and my two little munchkin friends, who are now married (!!!). Tioman in 2005. On the hellish bus ride to the jetty, I sat by an ulamah who screamed his head off because I wearing a sleeveless tee and three quarter pants. Seriously.


The same trip. Brocolli island in the distance as we do a G-rated moon.


On a 3 day, 2 night liveaboard on the Great Barrier Reef in 2006, earning my diving licence. Photo taken by X. Note ridiculously tall Dutch people in surrounds.


One of my most favourite photos ever. The lick was unexpected and very welcome. Singapore 2006 with KJ.


Sigh. The new wing of MidValley. I miss the gigantic centres of mass consumption. And European high street brands.


Pavilion, all shiny and new. Let's hope their management checks for reindeer testicles for this Christmas' decorations.


My French class on the last day of the last term.



The roost is currently ruled by Emperor Moe, as SK, our flatmate has returned to Slovenia. Moe is a bit of an arsehole, but we love him to bits anyway. He alternates between shredding my arm for no apparent reason to acting like a tempura prawn.


"Hi! I'm a cute kitty! Please disregard the fact I just scratched you, left fur all over your fingers so you couldn't use your iPod Touch, constantly interrupt you by sitting on whatever you're doing and then bit you... and feed me. And clean my poo."


"No? Imma seal! How can you resist a cute little furry seal?"

0 comments: