Ps. 94:18 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your love, O LORD, supported me.
RSS

Monday, November 16, 2009

Tumeric stains nails for ages

The bedlam of the past couple of weeks have been exacerbated by lack of quality sleep. In addition to having to babysit (long story best left out to preserve feelings), it's been work and seminars and workshops (another one on Monday, when this post will be published). Not to mention an awful lot of shopping for family and friends back home. My new Samsonite suitcase is already half full of souvenirs I can't not buy because returning home empty-handed is akin to filial un-piety (I curse our culture). I both fear and anticipate my return to KUL.


The highlight of the audit workshop at the Brisbane Hilton was the buffet lunch. That, and I made a new friend and learnt to never judge the proverbial book by its cover.


Random family photo. That's my brother, not me by the way.


Cupcakes at TF's baby shower. Shopping for boys is hard. You just keep drifting to the pink, ribbons and lace.


The bruises on my knees look almost like constellations.

0 comments: