Ps. 94:18 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your love, O LORD, supported me.
RSS

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Worry about it later

It's been a few hectic and tumultous weeks, hence the lack of updates. Another life changing event in a few weeks, perhaps I will have learnt my lesson then.


Michal and RD and our very burnt barbeque attempt at Springbrook. Much of lunch was spent fending our food from the magpies, mynahs and kookaburra. I ♥ RD's cheeky expression here.

On the way to Twin Falls. Makes me think of that Britney Spears music video, the one set in the canyon. Incidentally, Sometimes has been stuck in my head ever since dinner last Tuesday at Fisherman's Wharf. Serves me right for mouthing the lyrics to KG across the room.


KG suggested the second option lacked an E.



Naughty Nana's Club - Where dentures come off and nipple tassels go on



Horsey at Jacobs Well



Sugar factory at Jacobs Well, surrounded by sugar cane fields



Paraglider



Butterfly on RD's porch



Qantas lounge at BNE. You can take showers there. Not that we did.



(Please ignore the incriminating sign) There were about 5 or 6 police vehicles in the immediate vicinity in West End. Apparently a fight broke out somewhere. Like true Malaysians, DC and I stopped to gape.

0 comments: