Ps. 94:18 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your love, O LORD, supported me.
RSS

Friday, January 21, 2011

Maybe pigtails and giggles will pass me off for 19

My life is currently inundated with changes, both real and potential. It's pretty crazy and about to get crazier soon.


Ah, the return to student life. After several unrewarding careers, I've decided to follow in my mother's footsteps. Orientation is next week - I'm a little nervous as I'll probably be a decade older than everyone else in class. Had I known I'd be having my student ID done that day, I'd have made a little more effort. Oh well. Maybe no one else will notice my giant pimple and crazy hair.


My beloved Honda Prelude, which saw me through moving two states away and then two states back, is on its last legs. X came over to have a look but the right back wheel is done for. I'll be selling/ scrapping it quite soon. On the bright side, no more vehicle-related expenses!


Just got my iPhone 4 and have been experimenting with camera function. Apart from its chronic habit of not responding to the WiFi, I'm very happy with it.


More flowers (made fancy with the Instacam app) taken on a stroll around Varsity Central, whilst waiting out C's interview.


Tequila shots at a housewarming party. Having always been a nibbler and sipper, this was a rush to the head.


The moley kitten at the Mt Gravatt Westfield pet shop. C and I marvelled at its resemblance to Enrique Iglesias (prior to mole removal, which I only just discovered when looking for a suitably similar comparison). The shop also had quakers, like little green chickens that sit on your shoulders that cost AUD550.

2 comments:

BlogReader said...

All the best to you in your studies!

Jan Banks said...

Thank you, mysterious BlogReader!